Motorcycle Giant offers a fast response recovery service for when something goes wrong with your motorcycle or scooter.
Our specially adapted response vehicles are ready to transport virtually any size motorcycle or scooter from the roadside to our repair centre in West London.
From a minor fault such as a tyre puncture to a major engine fault or failure Motorcycle Giant will be on hand to fulfil your needs.
Post Accident Assistance
Have you been involved in an accident on your motorcycle or scooter?
At Motorcycle Giant we understand how stressful it can be post-accident that’s why we have taken all of the stress out of the process. We will arrange collection of your vehicle, assess the level of damage, create a repair estimate and communicate directly with your Insurance company in order to get your motorcycle or scooter back on the road.
Roadside Accident Advice
- Stop at the scene if you think the accident has caused injuries, damage to vehicles or property.
- Call 999 (or 112) immediately if anyone is injured or the accident is causing a hazard.
- Make sure all engines are turned off, put hazard lights on and alert any approaching traffic.
- Stay calm and don’t lose your temper.
- Get details from all parties involved including: Drivers name, address & licence details; and Insurance company name, contact details and policy number.
- Vehicle details, including make, model and registration number.
- Carry a camera, or use your mobile. Get photos of the scene, vehicles & injuries
- Complete your own description of events, with pictures and drawings of the scene.
- Notify your insurance company after the collision. You must do this whether or not a claim is to be be made or whose fault it was.
- Report all accidents to your nearest police station. (If you live in London, you can download the relevant forms from the Metropolitan Police Website.)